Dr.Sai Deepa nedugadi
Dr.NAC Foundation, Chennai
The Journey of Dr.NAC Foundation
History Dr.NAC Shri V V Erady was a dynamic and intelligent personality who was famously known as Zamindar in Kozhikode. He was an honorary Judge with the British regime during the period 1920-30. He had 3 passions – Ayurveda, Philosophy (direct disciple of Swami Sivananda, Rishikesh) and Kerala Martial arts (Kalaripayatu ). He was a research-oriented person consistently researching and documenting these 3 topics.
In Ayurveda, he had 2 associates (Vaidya Komu Menon and Vaidya Nambishan – most prominent Vaidyas of that period) with the help of whom He was diagnosing, treating and creating unique ayurveda formulations (including Rasa Chikitsa) for each patient keeping in consideration their prakruti.
He was one of the few individuals who successfully practised Mruga Ayurveda in that period. He studied and mastered Marma Chikitsa because of his interest in Kalaripayatu and incorporated this treatment modality into his practice. All his Services were absolutely free. He was a Man of Principles and used all his resources for the free service of humanity, animals and plants alike.
Dr Nedungadi V. Haridas
- With four decades of experience in consultation and research and preparation of a particular combination of innovative herbal product formularies, Dr Nedungadi is a Medical Advisor and Technical Consultant to many Pharmaceutical Companies. He is also a Technical Director of Erady and Raaja Pharma, the innovators of Ayurveda research.
- Formularies, Chennai, India and Manufacturing and Marketing of herbal formulations.
- Dr Nedungadi has conducted extensive joint clinical trials with Allopathic doctors and accredited Institutions like JIPMER, Pondicherry, Stanley Medical College, Madras Medical College, Madras Port Trust Hospital, etc
- Among the top physicians & surgeons of Modern Medicine and Ayurveda, Dr Nedungadi has been a part in documenting the study on RETARDING of the ageing process, “Rasayana Chikitsa (Kutipravesha).”
- Dr Nedungadi initiated a research study and grouping a panel of top physicians and surgeons of modern medicine & Ayurveda and documented the study on ‘retarding of the ageing process’ “Rasayana Chikitsa (Kutipravesha).
Details of Ancestors
Generations of Vaidhyas
The Vision statement of Institution
Aye means Life and Veda is knowledge without a doubt. So in short, the knowledge of life has to be Healthy physically, mentally, emotionally, intellectually And spiritually. Three “P”s are very important – Protect a Person from all odds, preserve the energy to fight Against any odds & prolong the healthy life span.
A Memory that's etched deeply in the journey
Mentorship from Dr. P A Ravindran (Former Principal of Kotakkal Ayurveda College) and Dr. P K Varier (Former Managing Trustee and Chief Physician of Kotakkal Arya Vaidya Sala)
Fond memories of how a group of modern medicine and Ayurveda Doctors worked together as a team for the successful Research work on Kuti Praveshika Rasayana Treatment.
I feel that Research is the way to go that will affirm the credibility of our ancient Samhitas.
Your inspiration to choose Ayurveda
Inspiration has been taken from the ancestors and how Ayurveda is truly a time-tested science that holds strong even today in this current age.
Few words about your Guru
Swami Sivananda – Life Philosophy
Swami Abheananda – Bhajans
Swami Govindananda – Yoga
Dr.Ram Manohar – Ayurveda Research
Dr. Muralitharan – Ayurveda Guru
To have an International Yoga and Ayurveda Village
Message to Youngsters
Research and Documentation is Key.